There are a few ways to make a "One-Time Payment" of your electricity bill:
- Credit/Debit Card — Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted.
- Log into your Senoko Energy online account through www.senokoenergy.com.
- Select “Pay Now” located at the top of your screen.
- Enter your card details and verify your outstanding payment amount.
- Enter the one-time password sent to the mobile phone number registered to your account during sign-up, and confirm payment.
- SGQR PayNow — Make payments easily by scanning the SGQR code displayed at the bottom of your bill.
- Log into your preferred bank mobile banking app.
- Scan the SGQR code located next to the Payment Advice on your electricity bill. (Customers who are on e-billing can perform a screenshot and upload the SGQR code into your preferred bank mobile app to facilitate payment.)
- Pay the correct outstanding bill amount.
- AXS — Use the AXS app, AXS e-station or visit any AXS kiosk.